Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm feeling a little down about my current house-hold situation?

My mom is bipolar and schitzophrenic and she has just recently decided to move out of the house. Anyone have some usefull advice on how to cope with a parents divorce because I'm still in shock that it's actually happening. I mean, ';why me?';I'm feeling a little down about my current house-hold situation?
Get over the why me deal--it is a shock and a disappointment--but it is life. You can't help--maybe a professional could have. It is a shame to watch a destructive force take hold of a family. The life your mom had was torture for her and the family--not exactly what she wanted--for sure. I am sure it was a terrible chain of events to see a family unit be affected by your mom's disorders. Mental issues are the worst next to terminal illnesses......I am hoping you will be strong for who is around and looking to you for strength and support and understanding. Good luck to you.I'm feeling a little down about my current house-hold situation?
1.It has nothing to do with you ,even though you may feel it does.





2.Everything will be OK..Maybe they will both become much happier now..Wouldn't that be cool?





3.My parents and millions of other parents are divorced.


I don't know why,but it seems the norm now.


Also,you will get more presents now on holidays...
lots of parents divorse. mine divorsed, i divorsed then with my husband. so just grow up. life is not about u only and world didn't stop spinning when u were born

No comments:

Post a Comment