Friday, August 20, 2010

How to cope with stress!!??

with family fueds from 15yrs ago and recent divorces how can i cope with the stress of getting married with a family from hell by my side





they mean well for me and my partner and all promised to be civilized but i have 2weeks left and they are all still bickering and im the one suffering keep waking my partner up screaming and find it hard to get to sleep!!How to cope with stress!!??
My suggestion is to recruit a friend whose role is to serve as a buffer. My friend loved the challenge of stepping in the middle of things to make sure my day was my day and that for once I wasn't responsible for trying to keep the peace.How to cope with stress!!??
get drunk until its all over
  • stars myspace
  • school loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment