Friday, August 20, 2010

My boyfriend broke up with me and I don't know what to do?

My boyfriend and I have known each other for over 15 years, (I was dating his brother-in-law) but when he and his wife started going through a divorce, he literally sought me out. It was wonderful for the first 4 weeks. The first weeks he bought me roses and gifts, told me how things were going to be different for us than they were for him and his wife (they had financial difficulties) and he always talked about us long term. His parents thanked me me for being there for him while he is coping with the divorce and for helping him through the years of neglect he had with his wife. But last week he all but stopped calling or texting me and he would show up at my house later and later each night. He never bothered to call or show up last Friday, (he claimed he fell asleep when I went to his house to check on him. He has diabetes. I wasn't necessarily ';checking up on him';) and it finally came to a head last Saturday when I wasn't included on a family get-together. I know he wants to be with me, but I'm wondering if being with his (hopefully soon-to-be-ex) wife was ';comfortable and familiar';. He has 2 teenage daughters and they used to think a lot of me, but I wonder if they don't want daddy to date. Help me make heads or tails of all of this. I've never been in this kind of situation before and I don't know if I should stay in touch with him or give him space. (I've given ';space'; before and it didn't work out, so I'm not sure if this is the right way to handle things.) Can you help me? My boyfriend broke up with me and I don't know what to do?
its not worthy to get a lot of trama because of guy.. if he love you, he will do the rest.. just move on..

No comments:

Post a Comment