Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i deal with my parents divorce and moving?

my parents split about a week ago. my dad already moved out and i have to live with him. i love this house and i love my mom dearly. i don't know if i can stand it. is there any advice you can give me to cope with leaving my beloved house, and my mom? if so please help.How do i deal with my parents divorce and moving?
I dont think there is a specific way to cope with what you are dealing with right now. None of us here in 'answers' will help you how you want. the best thing would be to talk to your best friend, or someone that you feel you can trust other than your parents. Im going through the same, although my parents are not splitting up (although I can feel a divorce really close) i talk to my best friend, since she constantly goes through the same .. she understands me. It feels nice to talk to someone, its like lifting something that has been pressing against your chest. Try it.





- Good Luck.How do i deal with my parents divorce and moving?
When my parents split ti was one of the hardest things i ever had to go through. it seems like dumb parents these days just cant stay together. it was werid because my dads and my moms side of the family were close. any ways what helped me is being with friends. i found myself alot of good people at my church who helped me. if you dont go to church, go with a friend! the things that made me feel the worse was when i was by myself or my parents tried to talk to me about it. so mainly i would just soround myself with fun people, but people that i could talk to when i felt downabout the whole thing. i hope this helped. remember god is always with you even whenyou think hes not!
Be flexible. Also, give more effort and learning how to adapt to your surrounding and appreciate what you have. Not everyone is fortunate to say that they have a mom or dad.





Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment