Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to cope with divorce?

what are some management strategies that one could use to deal with divorce with their partnerHow to cope with divorce?
just get over it and live ur life its hard when u divorce but if u do just forget about what happened and live ur life. it might be hard but if u do this then u will be ok and u could think of other stuff and hang out with ur family or friends to cheer u up.





hope this helpsHow to cope with divorce?
What you must do is keep yourself busy. When I went through my divorce I would linger around the house doing nothing. I did not want to start drinking or doing something dumb so I got a second job. You have to keep you mind busy. Dont find yourself someone new right away. Go out and have fun. Your single again. Remember keep busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment