Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I cope with my work with my upcoming divorce?

My cube has pictures of her %26amp; some from our wedding.


I miss her so much and I am having trouble keeping it together as it is. I cant stand to be at work and look at. At the same time if I take them down people will find out. I am not ready to start explaing my divorce yet.How do I cope with my work with my upcoming divorce?
take them down but don't throw them out.. i went through alot of the same thing and i needed to remove the things that made me think about her .. as for co-workers who cares what they think.. your the most important thing in your life right now.. unless you have kids,.. good luck.. and i'll pray for youHow do I cope with my work with my upcoming divorce?
My hubby gave me all our wedding photos cards guestbook etc etc...so clearly he doesn't want to remember. Fortunately I noticed in our bedroom (when I was visiting for our anniversary) that the pic of my daughter and I in the hospital hadn't been taken down, so I know he cares a bit. I really hope things get better man but I'd suggest removing anything in your cube that is going to remind you of her, I know it sounds hard but you can do it she will always be in your heart you know that. If anyone asks tell them you don't want to talk about it. Besides it's not their business to know whats going on in your life. Keep praying keep busy and keep optimistic about everything you do. *hugs a bunch*
Now you are just looking for reasons to be sad~ STOP IT!!! You have to take the pics down and people are going to find out that you are divorcing, it's unavoidable. You aren't obligated to discuss it with any of your co-workers. Keep up pics of the kids, no one will actually notice that she's not in the pics. You are freaking out, and you need to try to relax a bit. Please take my advice from the last question and make someone come over and hang out with you. (not a rebound lol)





Hang in there,





and what did I tell you about that damn screen name?! :)
You don't have to explain anything to anyone .. When they ask ...and they will ...just say ... It didn't work out ... Sometimes 2 ppl can't live together that's all . Doesn't mean you don't have a little love there. Ppl need to know its not something you want to talk about . You can say ... Someday I'll tell you but not right now ... They will understand that it is not easy for you or it is a touchy subject. Immediately change the subject ... Ppl are more receptive than you think...
It's time to start taking the pictures down. If you do not wish to talk about it with your co-workers you don't have to. You can say that you have gone through a divorce and don't wish to discuss it any further.
Take the pictures down and if people ask you why, tell them why do they want to know for and don't they have any work to do?
Find your balls and tell others it's NONE of their BUSINESS when and if they ask!!





Getting rid of the pic's will also make your transition into single life easier too and will make your job easier.
take them down one at a time and replace w/ other photos of friends or family.
taking it down one in each day then put your dog picture in your desk. if they ask tell them she is more pretty in person.
  • nortonantivirus
  • mortgage refinance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment