Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to cope with divorce?

My wife has decided to leave me because she doesn't love me the way she used to anymore. This happened all of the sudden without warning. Everything seemed to be fine until four days ago she just told me all of this and left. I was and still kind of am a little shocked. This was the last thing I could have expected. I thought we were both happy. We were together for 7 years and we were very, very close. I love her and I know that I have to somehow let her go... but how? I can't do anything without thinking about her. I want to be able to just let it go and move on but I just can't stop feeling miserable. Is there anything I can do to help me move on and stop being depressed?How to cope with divorce?
Well try to talk to her and get some closure. That might help. It's not going to just happen overnight so just keep yourself busy with whatever might make you happy. And try to move on. You deserve to be happy too.How to cope with divorce?
i think that you should talk to her and see what the heck happened. that would bring you closure. then just keep busy. stay in touch with family and friends. start dating.
Know that we all go through this (those that have been divorced, have had break ups). You just get through it by taking care of yourself the best you can. It gets easier.
PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR YOU LUCKY, LUCKY MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment