Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why does divorce have to be so hard!?

my marriage just fell apart and it was out of my hands... i'm so sad... but he doesnt seem to give a s***. it hurts so bad... how can someone who was considered family be so cruel? i guess i'm just wondering how you other women are coping with your divorces... ???? i moved out of state to live with family... i'm currently looking for work and have basically just been sitting in the house for 3 weeks... please give me some helpful advice!Why does divorce have to be so hard!?
You need to do some house cleaing in that head of yours hon. First of all, please stop blaming yourself, then start thinking of yourself as a more worthy person. Yes, it hurts, I've been there, BUT the longer you sit and dwell on what went wrong, the more time you are wasting on rebuilding your self esteem. You are a beautiful person who will find that perfect one someday. So this guy wasn't what you thought he was....the world isn't ending and it was a learning experience for you. Don't look at it as walking away a loser...you didn't lose anything, you gained a second chance at meeting the ';right'; one instead of ';Mr. Right now';. Hang in there honey, these feelings subside over time...you just have to have the mindset. These things happen for a reason sweetie and they happen alot, so take it lightly and not as a failure. When one door closes, another one opens....the only thing that stinks about that is that sometimes the hallway between those two doors can be hell. You'll get through this...just give it some time.Why does divorce have to be so hard!?
Its hard because it hurts and you invested a lot of your whole self into a relationship that now is over and it feels crappy.


YOu need to get out, join the gym, be active.
im a happily married man but before i met my wife i was hurt very bad by someone i cared about. it took sometime to get over but at some point we have to realize that you can't stop living.staying in the house and shutting yourself in pain isn't gonna help.i got over my pain by just moving on and praying.The heart will heal just trust in god and he will take away that pain and send you a great man.but you gotta get get out and live!
Oh Honey!!!! My marriage fell apart after 19 yrs last summer...both of our choice. He had a mistress and wanted to keep both me and the mistress. I told him heck no and threw him out. So now I am a single mom raising 4 kids. Its not easy. The nights are the hardest and that is when I feel the most lonely. But my best advice to you and that it has helped me a lot...that is to keep busy!!! Sitting in the house is doing you NO GOOD!! Find something to do in between finding a job. Take a class, take up a old hobby or start a new one. When things get to be too much...go for a walk. Thats what I do. Sometimes I will drive to the beach and go for a walk. Just do anything to keep busy. You will find several weeks down the road..the pain is less and you are happier. Its been 9 months since I threw the SOB out and I am truly happier now then I have been in years. I am seeing this as a great chance to start over...not as a ending. I promise you will see it the same way. Hugs and Best of luck to you.
It takes time and space. The hurt is the same whether one is divorcing from a marriage or from an uncommitted relationship. I found listening to country music and going to church. . . once in a while helps! Like the country song advises: the best way to forget an old [boy]friend is to find a new [boy]friend! It helps, but time and space. . . .
Honey, I know it hurts. But hey - you are still you! You have to get it together, be strong, gather friends, reinforce the good that you have, look at you - you're so cool - even if you don't feel it, try to reinforce that coolness. It's good you're moving out of state - be with your family who love you for you. Get a new job, a new place to live, be better off, be the most awesome person - you! Yea YOU!
lauren sorry to say the only thing I can offer is time. Time to go threw all the emotions. Sad, mad, loneliness to content and hopefully down the road happy again. Its just time. Sorry your going through this. Its one of the hardest things life has to offer. Hang in there and just keep your self busy. Make sure to not spend to much time alone as this does make things worse. Do things for you. Pamper yourself. A massage,tanning and maybe a new hair style and color. Get yourself some new clothes and shoes for walking. Take Care.
in every divorce there is usually one partner who wants the divorce And there is one who doesn't. the one who wants it will treat the other cruel, and hurt them. we don't deal with it well, as it is so hard to leave a marriage where u have known stability and love and be trust out into a future u can't see. when u go through a bad divorce and u don't want to see the other person, due to humiliation, hurt, pain, whatever...u may have to leave the area for at least a little while. get a job, go out more, meet new friends, join a self help group for therapy where u will meet others going through what u are, it will be the support u need. yes it does hurt when we loved someone and expected to be with them forever, and That they are gone. betrayal is the worst thing, destroys our ego's and self worth if we let it, that is why a support system of trusted friends is so important, as if we are left with only our own negative thoughts we will not be able to see the truth.
I've been there, We're for 10yrs with all the


violence to tell you, I lived it, left 11 times in those


10yrs, then came back, as I wasn't strong enough


physically, mentally and emotionally.


Time came, he left me and my 7yrs old son, the thing


is he left me for another woman ..


Of course, I struggled in the beginning, I thought it


was so unfair, he came back after a yr,, but things


were just the same so this time I let go of him.


It was still struggle being nobody to run to , ,


but I survived . Few yrs after he wants to come back,


which I've refused .


It's been 9yrs now since, Im happy and enjoying my


freedom I've chosen. Haven't been in a relationship


but one day I have to be as my son is 16 now.





After all those, I can say that I can bear anything.


I am a strong woman..





HANG ON IN THERE, JUST HANG ON IN THERE,


THINGS WILL CHANGE, BELIEVE ME.











May you get there too you deserve it.. .
well first thing you need to do is remember , when people hurt they lash out at each other . for what ever reason it didn't work out for you and him . It going to hurt , and the scar will be there forever . but don't let this ruin the rest of your life ..


go to the bathroom and wipe the tears away and remember what you had the good times and then let go . I know how hard it is to let go I was in love for the first time and oh my god he hurt me so bad .. and i just felt like i was dying in side .. but , i realigzed that i thought i needed him tobe happy , but i didn't ..


sit down and start rebuilding your life again .. pour the foundation .. build it brick by brick .. and you can call it yours no one no guy or anything helped you it's all going to be you ..


go to the store buy you a new dress , get a new hair do , get you a job , take up a hobby .. show him that you can lie with out him .. and that yes you loved him but , you can survrive on your own ..


being depressed over it is only teling the guy that hey i have this chic all sad and depressed .. she wants me . Oh yeah being sad and all also make you easy prey .. i know a bunch of guys who take advantage of women when they are in that stage so hold your head up girl and take a deep breathe and say I can do this .. Now go .. see what life has to offer you .. and learn from all this .. it a stepping stone to something more better ..


Good luck on your journey .. if you need to talk email me ..
Chalk one up for the men, kudos to your ex! He's getting on with his life, you should do the same. Sucks when a guy isn't miserable and suicidal after you ruin his life, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment