Friday, August 20, 2010

After time do guys come back?!.. Guys Please read n' Answer!!?

Ok to give a little detail, n' much shorter, I hope to get more of a response, Please answer matture!!





I was in a long term, serious relationship of 7 years... the last two of those years I was married... Became physically abusive more n' he left at the end for another girl..we divorced!..... Now wishes a million times over he could have me back n' is miserable without me!! INever thought I could ever leave the relationship, but thanks to God did!





beginning of my divorce I met a friend.. he fell in love with me immediately.. Over a short period of time he convinced me we should be together, and I finally gave in feeling that this was going to be a more secure relationship.. I had always been the one doing all the chasing and for once I had someone after me!.. He was great at the beginning helping me cope with the divorce!.. As time went on he became a bit flirtacious frequent n' was stressin' me bout my weight, just cuz he's a perfectionist! I was 130lbs, lol.. Silly i know.... So I wanted a break n' broke it off with him in hopes that he would change n' stop being that way with me! We were together 10 months, know that not long!.. N' I lived with him for 7 of those months with him n' his fam!!.. I am his first serious relationship.. He used to be crazy bout' me n' would always talk about marrying me!!...





We broke up end of June.. A lil' over 6 weeks ago I asked to see him.. We met at the park for a half an hour.. When he saw me he right away started to cry %26amp; tears continued to fall throughout our conversation, I just gave him a hug n' was relieved to see he still cared!.. I didn't want to discuss us tho' cuz I knew time was very limited and I wanted him to see we could still have a good time and good conversation!...





Two days later I text him and told him I wanted to be friends and hopefully work things out cuz I love him... He just responded that he couldn't make me happy n' plus he didn't know how I would handle him talkin' to someone else... I was pissed and told him he would never have me again n' that he wasn't ever going to hear from me either, n' hasn't at all to this day n' won't ever unless he decides!!... He is with this new girl, n' I guess she is rich n' they went a few weeks ago to this club her family owns in Cali.. I know being with a wealthy person is prob exciting!.. ugh..





I really love him and want him back, but refuse to ever chase after him, I learned my lesson doing that in the last relationship!! I am just hoping my absense will make him miss me n' he'll return!! Or does my complete absense only make him forget me?!..Please help.. I don't know.. Life has not stopped for me though, lol.. I date guys =)





After time do guys come back?!.. Guys Please read n' Answer!!?
In reality no. Once we move on theres no point at all in going back. If it didn't work out once, it probably isn't working out anymore.After time do guys come back?!.. Guys Please read n' Answer!!?
sorry i can not help please help me!!!








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Good!! Start seeing better guys girl! You are hooked on drama...And you put up with being treated badly. Don't do it again. It is a waste of your life.
Thats complicated, if you love him and he doesn't miss you within a couple of weeks or so go get him before he slips away
Sounds like you might have learned a lesson........


Continue fishing...........
why should he want you back? He got all he wanted (cause you gave it to him) and there are plenty more out there like you
I don't feel like reading this.
juss give him a lil time


but not too long then move on
if its meant to be, the guy will come back no matter what
I wouldn't even consider taking back someone who became PHYSICALLY abusive to me... it's a cycle. I can see it now. Guys like that don't change out of nowhere. I would not pursue him. Find yourself a guy who really loves you and *respects* you, treats you like a princess. And you will! Just keep on searchin' =P
this is a hard one. but he already is with another girl.how in love is he?they say absents makes the heart grow founder.On the outher hand there is the old saying.Out of sight out of mind. sorry i hope everything works out for you both.
well........if he knows you are available and chooses to be with the rich girl, then he isnt all that much in love with you, is he? i think he is a big sissy to tell the truth, crying in the park and all.....he may be a big drama queen and get off on acting like he is in a soap opera. then again, its his first relationship...i guess we are all allowed to act bizzare until we know better. but whats odd is that you dont want to share him and want him to choose between the two of you but you still see other guys... i think youre perfect for each other!
Well this sounds real simple. They say you treat the next, like you got treated by your ex. So, you found yourself in a position where you didn't want to make the same mistakes as your past relationship. But you ended up making an even worse mistake. Lemme say this...if you love him then let him know. Love don't wait! It can't and that's speaking if you love is real. Looks like you're a bit jealous that he's not all into you like before. And has other females in his life. You said yourself that you won't chase him. And just like I said in the first sentence ';you treat the next, like you got treated by your ex'; meaning he's doing you how you did him. We all know that you can't have your cake and eat it too. So you have to decide whether you want to rekindle a flame or move on and bury the hatchet. Hope you think wisely about it, and come up with the best solution.
he left you, his loss.


Start afresh, lots of guys will pursue a confident young woman who is moving on with her life.


I know it must hurt a little but such is life, don't wory smile, you'll be fine
OK, Raquel, you're in my contacts, so what the heck, I'll give it a whirl. Remember, I'm a old queen but I know a lot about men...lol You don't give us any ages here, but I'm a guessing that you're under 30 and the new guy is younger than you. Just a guess. Wealth is attractive to people, especially young people and when they are not wealthy themselves. Many men are just not suited for a relationship, especially when they are younger. Even at 21 or 22, most men are really still boys, they haven't matured. Some never do, and I'm not kidding, look at your ex. Sounds like he has a maturity problem for sure...


As far as the chase thing goes, you didn't have good luck with it before, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. You have to go after the things you want in life or you will never get them, and not just men! You must chase other things besides men in your life, a good career, an education, etc. It's the same thing except this involves a relationship. If you want to have one, you have to pursue it. It won't fall in your lap. Well, maybe if you wait a decade or two...lol


That said, this guy sounds like (maybe) kind of a loser. I hope that that was not unkind, and if so, I apologize.


Ok, is that cool for now? Heck, post another question, sweetie, I'll see it!


Love, Auntie Kookoo

No comments:

Post a Comment