Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you share your divorce experience?

Me and my hubby will soon file for divorce . I am just so worried about it . Anyone out there who can share their divorce experience ? I just wanted to know how life will treat me after my divorce . How do I cope with it later ? Any tips or suggestions..Anyways this guy is my first love and first hubby..it seems soo hard to move out..but life didn't left any option for me .Can you share your divorce experience?
It is considered second most traumatic thing in the world (next to death of a spouse). The person goes through all stages of grief from denial, anger and resentment, bargaining, depression, acceptance. It is healthy to mourn for some time, give yourself a a break. If depression persists, it is very advise able to see a doctor.Can you share your divorce experience?
i was married for 8 years and we had 3 children together but in the end it was a bad situation and we were both very unhappy. but i feared after being alone cuz i was now divorced with 3 kids.it was hard and a lil emotional at first but i always kept he reason for it in my mind.we have really grown apart in time still say hi when we see each other but there is no regret in my mind now.and since i have met the man that makes me very happy and i now know what was missing with my ex.u will do just fine and u will move on and u will find love greater than what u thought possible. good luck to u
I'm not divorced (yet) but I sure wish I left a long time ago before we had children. It would've been so much easier. Marriage has been rocky from day one but neither one of us had the courage to proceed with it. 20 years and three children later makes me wonder what I missed out on had I had I been married to a caring, loving man.


Kudos for making this decision now before you start a family.
Do you have children? Bc its completely different if there are children involved

No comments:

Post a Comment