Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ramadan: Please pray for me...?

Assalamu Alaikum my brothers and sisters...





I have asked a question before regarding how to cope with divorce for muslim women...


My husband left a month ago to visit his family in Pakistan. From that time until now, I didn't hear a word from him. I don't know what happened and am really worried. I don't know what I'm going to do. It's very difficult since I'm 7 months pregnant and my husband is not here. I think his family has convinced him to divorce me. I'm really feeling down now but then I'm just thinking that I need to be strong despite all these because somebody relies on me (my unborn baby)...


I ask for your du'as...





May Allah make me strong to bear all these hardships. AmeenRamadan: Please pray for me...?
salaamu alaikum sister,


i cannot imagine how tough this must be. i will keep you in my prayers. keep trying to get in contact with him, as it is your right. you must stay strong for your baby, and inshallah in the long run it will help you also. may allah ease your wondering and give you an answer to what is going on, and may allah please make it for the best and keep you and your baby safe and healthy and prosperous. ameen!Ramadan: Please pray for me...?
Hey, If it turns out for the worst, just look after yourself and your baby. You seem like a good person, and you deserve a better husband. I think in a few years from now, you will be happily in love again. Best wishes.
my husband and i will pray for you and your unborn baby.


i am 38 weeks pregnant and i know that its hard enough dealing with pregnancy, not to mention things on top of that.


have you tried calling his parents or even the police?
When in distress please don't forget Allah and do alot of remembrance of Allah. Your problem Allah will settle for you and leave it to him.
im soo sorry!


i will pray for you my sister!


BISMILLAHIRAHMANIRAHIM!


elhamdurrilah


may allah help you!


you pray for allah aswell and he will help you!!!


i wish u the very best of luck for u and ur baby


xxx
of course hun....


but r sure that it is not sumthing else?


pakistan isn't very safe at the moment?


get in touch with the police.


and dont worry , god is always there.
I will pray for you sister.


allah talah will protect you and your baby.





read the quran and do salat.
I can not imagine what you must be going through.





May Allah give you strength.
I can't add more to the words the bros and sisters said....i'll pray for u, and ur family.
o.O wow rough times, may Allah help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment