Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get over a relationship your already in; how to let go?

i know they make books for everything ';how to win your dream guy';


';how to fall in love';


';how to cope with a painful divorce';





but is there any WEBSITES that teach you how to let go of someone who isnt good for you..and how to move on from them even if you love them and are in a relationship with them ??











i need this.i need to learn how to break up with this guy for goodHow to get over a relationship your already in; how to let go?
I'm glad I didn't have to find out how to do this is but I came really close





You have to weigh the benefits against the pain


If it really seems hopeless and the best path is to let go then you just have to learn to love yourself, believe in yourself, and give yourself the chance to be happy. It helps if you are surrounded by friends who love, support, %26amp; believe you deserve happiness.


I thought my situation was hopeless and I was in constant pain so I picked a date to actually let go and get on with the business of living


My friends had watched me mourn for almost a year and with their love %26amp; encouragement I was finally able to decide that I deserved to smile again from the heart. It is painful to reach that point but no matter your age you deserve a chance to live the happy life you were meant for..


I dont think any actual websites can offer more than platitudes, this is something you will have to do on your own.


If you ever want to talk my email is openHow to get over a relationship your already in; how to let go?
Okay hun this is something you have to do on your own. When you really want to let go of something youll let it go. of course you can read a ton of self help books but in all reality its up to you. really it is. I dont know why you feel like you cant let go.. and i dunno if this guy is a total jerk... but if he is hurting you in any way either physically mentally or emotionally...you need to get out.. and only you can make that decision...it all lies on you...I hope everything turns out well for you. let me know how it goes. i do wish you the best of luck. if ya need someone to talk to email me at mrqzmari@yahoo.com
yea just learn to say **** it its over and move on.





or just find someone who is better, to take your mind off the old.
  • stars myspace
  • school loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment