Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm so in love with my soon to be ex-husband. Help?

So, we had a whirl wind romance. Friends in middle school. Then i was with his bestfriend in highschool. But we always had an extreme attraction towards each other. So he left for the navy after highschool. Came back, drunken night later we had professed each others mutual love. We get married a month later. We have been together for 2 and a half yrs and we love each other so much it just doesn't work. We bring out the worst in each other when we drink. I guess the final nail in the coffin was this past wkend. We were celebrating a friend's birthday. I told him not to drive home drunk. He got pissed. I got pissed. Then when i get to the apt. He's not there. I call him and he leads me to believe he'd be with his single buddies hanging out with his friends. All of his friend's are slutty strippers. So i get pissed. I got to the friend's house and sure enough it looked like he was talking up some stripper. I had way too much to drink. So i walked into his friend's living room quietly and calm. And in front of everyone punched him in the face. We just started speaking to each other maybe 2 days ago? But is that how people in love react? I have no idea. We're smart enought to know we're still too young. But i love him so much still. Its the love of my life. I swore i'd never get married and he left me breathless. He's so beautiful. His soul, his character. He's handsome. He's hardworking. But we don't seem to click. And this is the most painful thing in the world. I realize i'm still a baby pretending to be a big girl. We're both only 21. We need a lot of growning. And the navy ******* sucks for young couples. Its almost like i have to have a baby to keep preoccupied. But all of the navy wives i've met are soooo fulll of resentment towards their husbands. I hate the navy. I hate that the love we have can't be strong enough to go thru it. And we're both struggling so much to get through this. I need help. On if we're jumping into divorce quickly? Coping with the immense love i have for him? I just need something. Cause its so depressing. Oh and i'm not asking for anything in the divorce. He keeps it all. But he's such a kindred spirit that he's adamant on helping me anyway. ****! So confused.I'm so in love with my soon to be ex-husband. Help?
Right, it is all the Navy's fault. BTW, if he is on active duty and you punched him, you could be going to jail. Here is the answer you want to hear. Both of you need to quit drinking and he needs to get out of the Navy. The reality is that you two do not belong together at all. The differences are there for every one to see. You can not tolerate him being in the Navy and he can not tolerate being told what to do when it comes from you.





Cut your losses and move on.I'm so in love with my soon to be ex-husband. Help?
you cant have love without passion and you cant have passion without hate, its a never ending cycle in life.
sounds like to me you both need to grow up and quit drinking and start going places together and never hang out with the opp sex qithout each other escp if you both know it will cause a conflict
hi





sorry for your situation but you are right, you both need to grow quickly, if you really love each other, ok, first is time to stop drinking, both , if you love him you can do it , and him also, second you both need need to talk, a seriuos talk about what each other want for life and from one another, and then start to change, it takes time but it workes, marriege is not ease , but is the best thing you can do. if you have more quentions auriof@yahoo.com.br

No comments:

Post a Comment