Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to cope with a first time Divorce?

I feel that my whole world is falling around me, Somebody please help me! I can't eat, or sleep good anymore what should I do? I do miss him, but I can live without him (that is what I tell myself everyday)How to cope with a first time Divorce?
Keep active with other things to take your mind off the divorce. Change is sometimes good it opens new opportunities.How to cope with a first time Divorce?
You and your home girls go to a club and have fun!
Its so hard to tell someone, that they will be ok...especially when that is what you probably fear most? You know eventually you'll be fine but getting there is without the most horrible situation that you have to face. I can tell you one good thing, it was one of the easiest DIETS that I ever had to do.......I cant tell you that everything is going to work itself out, cuz I am still going through it too, but it does get a little easier as time goes on.....I wish you well !!!!
Divorce can feel like a part of your own body and soul has been torn away.


I felt much as you do when my wife decided there were greener pastures elsewhere. Then I realized that the person that hurt me was out partying and living it up, while I was feeling sorry for myself and making myself sick about it!


If the situation can't be reversed, you need to focus on something other than your emptiness. Maybe there was something you enjoyed doing before you got married that you would enjoy again. Or start a hobby, do research, do anything to get your mind away from those feelings you are having. Abusing yourself by lack of sleep and food will solve nothing.


I know it's not easy, but you will feel better soon if you do something that makes you happy.
It's going to be hard for some time to get over, but you are right you can get over him. As far as the not sleeping and eating, this is a choice issue that you need to handle for your health. Think about it this way, he's going on with his life and having a great time doing it, so why would you let him cause you misery still even after he's out of your life.
thats why you got divorced? isnt it.
the major key is the keep yourself busy, surround yourself with friends and family for support and start living a new life.





Yes it will hurt for awhile, just remind yourself why you're no longer there and as you get more involved in your new life the pain will subside.
no idea,when you find an answer, give me a holler so i can cope too
You'll be fine, you'll lose 20 pounds, your home will be spotless, the nervous energy will finally wear off and you will sleep. Time will make it easier and you'll find new things to do with your friends or make new friends.
Turn to your friends. Your support system is the most important thing right now. You may think that your life is over, but actually when you come through all of this turmoil you will be stronger, and a happier person. Eat healthily. Exercise. Most people in depression sit around and eat chocolate. Well, the chemicals in your brain are released which makes you feel depressed, and exercising and eating healthily conquers that.
Yes, time will heal you, you may think that it never will, but I did it and so did alot of others. Yes keeping yourself busy is helpful. Also know when you need help is the key as well. Do not be ashamed if you may need some mild sleep aid, or even some mild anti-depressants. They will not cure things, only you can change that, but they will help ease the bumps in the road. Take care, we are all here for you, if you need to chat, I would be happy to chat with you. Take care. Good luck!
Your whole world is falling around you...but the good news is that you won't hit the bottom. Stay active....hang out with friends....treat yourself......enjoy the time alone for reflection. Family...friends....career.....lots of other things to focus your time on.
Keep you chin up and smile. I recommend you find a local church that offers a divorce recovery workshop and i also recommend counseling if need be. You will heal and get past this with time and maybe taking up a new hobby and making new friends will be really good for you. Also go out and get your hair done and buy some nice new clothes. Do fun things and positive things to try and get your mind off things here and there. Hope this helps some and you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs to you today.
You will get over all of this, it just takes time. It happens to most of us divorcees. I found out that several pints of Ben %26amp; Jerry's New York Fudge Brownie helps... :) Good luck and welcome to the ';New World.';
Girl I know exactly how you feel!!! I am divorced for the second time and I still so madly in love with my second husband it kills me. I cannot eat, sleep, concentrate...How does he feel about you? Maybe it's not really over. I finally gave in and told my ex how I feel and we are getting back together because he felt the same way. You never know...If he doesn't want you back, it's okay, just keep yourself really involved, preferably with a good church, with Christ all things are possible. Good luck!
So why did you divorce him then? Could you guys not work out your problems.





Have you finished the Divorce paper work? Is it final? If not, then you might still have a chance to save the marriage.





Maybe you too need to make some agreements so you don't have to divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment