Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you cope when you are divorced durring the Holidays and have NO family left and all alone?

I find myself as one of those many Americans this christmas with no friends and family. For me this time of year is THE hardest! Everyone is with they're friends and family except those of us who have none! In the past I have been very succesful in being creative with this time such as traveling to a foreign country last year on a short term world missions trip to Thailand. That truly occupied my time and energy and attention but its getting harder and harder to be THAT creative. How do ya ignor the holidays?How do you cope when you are divorced durring the Holidays and have NO family left and all alone?
I pull extra hours at work. With a job at Disneyland, it's much easier to apply myself at helping to make ';magic'; for any guests visiting the park with friends and family who ARE able to enjoy the holidays. I try to work twelve hours on each Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day.How do you cope when you are divorced durring the Holidays and have NO family left and all alone?
I don't what the answer is either. I have a very hard time with it every year. In a twisted sort of way, I'm glad that others know what I am talking about.

Report Abuse



come to tearms with yourself. being alone is the best time to do inner serching. feel the void through and meditate on it
  • nortonantivirus
  • mortgage refinance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment