Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i cope with abusive parents,depression,breakup, and perantal divorce?

some one help me. i lost a girl i love very much becuase of my own stupid actions.its been nearly a full 5 weeks now and i feal like im no where close to getting over her. iv tried finding someone else and it didnt work. and im coming to the point where im having to drink and smoke myself out of misery every day. throw this on top of depression problems and this sucks...the problem is i cant talk to my father about this becuase when i meantion me possibly talking to a doctor about getting on medication he denies anything being wrong with me. i dont know how to handle a divorce between my parents losing on of the few things that make me happy in life and this depression please help me out here it would be greatly apriciatedHow do i cope with abusive parents,depression,breakup, and perantal divorce?
You need to get help. Go see your doctor tomorrow. Sometimes it helps to talk to someone outside your circle.
  • stars myspace
  • school loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment